Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭amber2

Any one know of any good Guinness or ciders deals coming up for Paddys day?

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

amber2 wrote: »
    Any one know of any good Guinness or ciders deals coming up for Paddys day?

+1 hoping for some beer deals for Paddys day too..... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

moretti. 4 for 4.99 lidls

• Registered Users Posts: 22 alrightiwill

Carry Out Off-Licence is having some decent deals starting March 16th.

€10 for 8 Pack of Heineken, Guinness, Bulmers, Carlsberg or Budweiser.

Not able to post link, just google 'Carry Out' and look for the special offers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Carry Out Off-Licence is having some decent deals starting March 16th.

€10 for 8 Pack of Heineken, Guinness, Bulmers, Carlsberg or Budweiser.

Not able to post link, just google 'Carry Out' and look for the special offers.

original_P3_Leaflet_V4-1.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,561 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tesco

Good deal on 24 cans for €26 from tomorrow...

Heineken/Bulmers&light/Budweiser/Carling/Coors/Smithwicks/Fosters/Bavaria/Carlsberg/Molson/Orchard Thieves/Miller/Guinness 8x500ml cans will be 3 packs for €26, you can mix and match.

Word to the wise...There's €10 off a €50 spend Lidl/Aldi vouchers which Tesco also accept in todays Daily Star, Independent and in tomorrows Sunday World and Sunday Independent if you want to save even more, you could get 48 cans for €42 or 87.5 cent a can :pac:.

Valid now...
    Kilbeggan 70cl €20
    Paddy 70cl €22
    Powers 70cl €24
    Smirnoff 1 litre €27
    Cork Dry Gin 1 litre €27
    Captain Morgan 1 litre €28

• Registered Users Posts: 43,889 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Got 6 x 330ml bottles of Sam Adams for €9 in my local SuperValu... thought that was decent!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

JC's in Swords have / had cans of Guinness at 95c each this week

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Also noticed in Lidl that 8x500ml cans of Carlsberg are €10 today. Not sure if other beers are also reduced. Pity I didn't know about the tenner Lidl voucher in the Star today until now...

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

The Lidl vouchers are also in todays Sunday World

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Tesco €23 Euro for 70cl bottles of Jameson (its not on the list above).

Anyone see Baileys on offer anywhere (I know we're not likely to get 12 Euro bottles like we did at Christmas- but ballpark anywhere?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭stanley1

Baileys 15 euro in supervalue walkinstown this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Just been to tesco the 3 for €26 offers on beer and guinness dont start until tuesday even though their website says from today

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

casio4 wrote: »
    Just been to tesco the 3 for €26 offers on beer and guinness dont start until tuesday even though their website says from today

I bought them earlier in my local Tesco, no problems.

The ad in the Sunday Independent said the deal actually expires on Tuesday, so it should be live now.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

byte wrote: »
    Also noticed in Lidl that 8x500ml cans of Carlsberg are €10 today. Not sure if other beers are also reduced. Pity I didn't know about the tenner Lidl voucher in the Star today until now...

O'Briens have had 8 cans of Carlsberg for a tenner a while now. Some other O'Briens deals include Carling and Tennents cans at €1. Tennents is a very decent beer for the price :)

Nick

Skid X wrote: »
    I bought them earlier in my local Tesco, no problems.

The ad in the Sunday Independent said the deal actually expires on Tuesday, so it should be live now.

only selected stores doing it I went to another Tesco and they're not doing it either

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

casio4 wrote: »
    only selected stores doing it I went to another Tesco and they're not doing it either

That's very poor form by Tesco, they will lose goodwill and business by not honouring the deal in all stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭joeysoap

laros wrote: »
    The Lidl vouchers are also in todays Sunday World

There was actually a LIDL and and ALDI voucher in the Sunday World yesterday. €20 in total for two spends of €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Carry Out also have some decent spirit offers, Jakob Steiner is apparently a Jagermeister imitation which isn't half bad and it's going for €15/70cl

original_P3_Leaflet_V4-4.png

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Is the 6 for €40.00 wine in Tesco a go-er today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

vicwatson wrote: »
    Is the 6 for €40.00 wine in Tesco a go-er today?

It's still on their website anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭jem

Anyone spot any deals on orchard thieves cider
    Party coming up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Is there anywhere in Galway that does deals on champagne. Need a bottle for next weekend.

M

jem wrote: »
    Anyone spot any deals on orchard thieves cider
    Party coming up

3 8x500ml packs in Tesco for €26.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

For any Smithwicks drinkers, Tesco have a 8 pack of 500ml cans for 10.02 or 3 packs for 26 euro.
    Great price for a drink very rarely on offer.

I said earlier in the thread that not all Tescos were doing the 3 x 8 packs of cider,beer and guinness for €26 but I was told it is officially starting in all stores tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Kop Idol

If you go up onto the Tesco.ie website, they now have a special Paddys Day tab. Click under 'beer, ale & stout' and they have cans of Guinness showing as 24 for €24, only valid for Weds 16th and Thurs 17th so that saves you another €2 off the 3 x 8 pack deal @ €26.

Seems to be only Guinness...I guess with the day that's in it and all that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Kop Idol wrote: »
    If you go up onto the Tesco.ie website, they now have a special Paddys Day tab. Click under 'beer, ale & stout' and they have cans of Guinness showing as 24 for €24, only valid for Weds 16th and Thurs 17th so that saves you another €2 off the 3 x 8 pack deal @ €26.

Seems to be only Guinness...I guess with the day that's in it and all that :p

And if you have the LIDL voucher from Sunday's paper that's another €10 off (if you spend €50)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Is it pedantic to think shops should call the day St. Patricks Day or Paddys Day but there is no such thing as St. Paddy.....

• Advertisement
    M

TheDriver wrote: »
    Is it pedantic to think shops should call the day St. Patricks Day or Paddys Day but there is no such thing as St. Paddy.....

Once they have good deals on booze they can call it whatever they like, I won't mind :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement