Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Yes it's since Thursday, offer runs until this Wednesday.

Yeah I just rang them
    It was a tenner for a month, seems odd to but it up for a week only to drop it again

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭richy

Dunno if its been mentioned but tesco have 6 for 50 euro wine sale for certain brands. Brancott estate is one of them. Used a dunnes 10 euro off voucher and got an extra 5% of wine offer too so was 37 for the 6 bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭badker

Perlenbacher €7.29 for 8 500ml bottles starting Monday Lidl

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

richy wrote: »
    Dunno if its been mentioned but tesco have 6 for 50 euro wine sale for certain brands. Brancott estate is one of them. Used a dunnes 10 euro off voucher and got an extra 5% of wine offer too so was 37 for the 6 bottles.

do tesco accept dunnes receipt vouchers, "10 off your next shop over 50" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Lenny wrote: »

Yes they do :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

8 pack of Perlenbacher for €7.29 from Monday in Lidl..... happy days (sorry liver!!) ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Lenny wrote: »

Yes, used one myself recently.

SuperValu have Kilbeggan whiskey at €19.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Probably an ongoing deal but in case anybody is looking 24 cans of heino for 28 in obriens

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

racso1975 wrote: »
    Probably an ongoing deal but in case anybody is looking 24 cans of heino for 28 in obriens

The sandwich shop? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,889 ✭✭✭✭Basq

DuffleBag wrote: »
    The sandwich shop? :confused:
    O'Briens Wine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,563 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tesco
    Heineken 24x500ml €28

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭madanall

Franziskaner 4 for 6 quid in Lidl ...normally 1.99 a bottle. Obviously not as low as their periodic 4 for a fiver deal but still a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

madanall wrote: »
    Franziskaner 4 for 6 quid in Lidl ...normally 1.99 a bottle. Obviously not as low as their periodic 4 for a fiver deal but still a good price.

Let's boycott them and hope they revert back to 4 for €5.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭sceach16

T-Maxx wrote: »
    Let's boycott them and hope they revert back to 4 for €5.

Was there something about a nose and a face :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

sceach16 wrote: »
    Was there something about a nose and a face :confused:

Shaddup , the more that boycott this deal the better😁

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭madanall

Hard to boycott when temps are mid twenties and you are looking to quench your thirst with a quality beer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Hard to boycott when temps are mid twenties and you are looking to quench your thirst with a quality beer

All I have in the house is San Miguel :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭Ardent

Jack Daniels 70cl 25 euros Supervalu

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Much as I like Franziskaner, I think I'll be sticking with Leffe for the moment while it remains at 6 for a 4-pack in Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Finlandia 70cl is €19 in Supervalu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭jem

20 bottles Canadian Molson lager €16 Tesco, €17 in supervalue, Miller 20 bottles 18 in supervalue

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Abolut Vodka 70cl 19 euro Tesco.

Regular and flavours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

W30_PD_Thursday_New_IL28_e2cb72b805.jpg

Anybody know what the above is like? 20 bottles for 14 quid in aldi on thursday

Edit: Appears to be an "american style beer" guessing Bud looking a box and images. So might appeal to the Bud drinkers out there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Edit: Appears to be an "american style beer" guessing Bud looking a box and images. So might appeal to the Bud drinkers out there

It looks like a bud rip off alright.

With so many other better beers out there and in Lidl for that matter why on earth someone would buy this piss water is beyond me.

And I know each to their own but if you haven't tried the other beers there seriously give them a go.

They have some lovely Belgian dubbels there at the moment and if that's not your thing the likes tsing tsao (fairly sure I'm spelling that wrong and couldn't be assed looking it up) is more like your euro larger you're used to but a lot nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Aldi also have 8 cans of Guinness and carlsberg for 10, or 8 heineken for 12

• Registered Users Posts: 82,563 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tesco
    Guinness/Budweiser 8x500ml €10
    Smirnoff 1 litre €25
    Cork Dry Gin 1 litre €25
    Captain Morgan 1 litre €26

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone know when this offer is valid until?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

vicwatson wrote: »
    Anyone know when this offer is valid until?

Sunday 31st

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Theres one that comes in a green can/box. Cant remember whats its called, but I thought it was lovely. Very smooth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Blackie Grey

Awful stuff first few were ok then this happened

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement