Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

vicwatson wrote: »
    Heads up - 6 for €50.00 wine sale (with another 5% off original price) finishes today

Where is that on? Tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Where is that on? Tesco?

Woops yes Tesco. Apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Yes it's nationwide, today only, website has it there now.

I picked up a flyer in my local Supervalu & it said offers are valid from the 24th to the 30th inc the beer slabs from €25 - €28
    LIDL
    2x12 packs 500ml Guinness/Heineken/Bud €24 you can mix and match, runs until Sunday

That's handy, if you only want some of each.

Btw how many shops are doing the 10 off €50, also i assume the Lidl/Aldi vouchers will be coming out soon too?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,564 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Btw how many shops are doing the 10 off €50, also i assume the Lidl/Aldi vouchers will be coming out soon too?

No news yet, I'd bet my house there will be LIDL & ALDI vouchers Christmas week but I would expect there will be also vouchers in the Sunday papers next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

No news yet, I'd bet my house there will be LIDL & ALDI vouchers Christmas week but I would expect there will be also vouchers in the Sunday papers next weekend.

:D That's a safer bet than Jeremy Clarkson's last week!

Although I could have sworn i saw a 10 off 50 in either Dunnes/Tesco?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

:D That's a safer bet than Jeremy Clarkson's last week!

Although I could have sworn i saw a 10 off 50 in either Dunnes/Tesco?

The 10 off 50 in Dunnes has been ongoing for ages, but you have to spend €50 first to get a till spit for €10 off your next €50 shop.

M

Dunnes
    Any 2 for €50 - Particularly good if using the €10 off €50 shop & save voucher
    Smirnoff/Gordons/Captain Morgan 1 litre
    Guinness/Carlsberg/Bud 24x500ml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Bit far for most people but Sainsbury are doing 25% off six bottles or more of their already much cheaper wine. Decided to head up after an appointment in North Dublin. Well worth the trip ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭tobsey

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Are Tesco still accepting other supermarket vouchers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Yes they are. Used Dunnes voucher in Tesco last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭Invincible

LEIN wrote: »
    Are Tesco still accepting other supermarket vouchers?

Yes, the money off when you spend so much, but not the individual product coupons.

Big signs hanging over tills.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Nice one. The better half got a load of those from Dunnes yesterday.

tobsey wrote: »

Offer was there last night but is gone off their website now ???? it did staet ends on Dec 3rd so dont know whats happening

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

Offer was there last night but is gone off their website now ???? it did staet ends on Dec 3rd so dont know whats happening
    Was available in-store this morning.
    You also get an extra 5% off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭romperstomper

its live now UNTIL December 3rd according to the sign I read in Tesco Clarehall

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Kraken Black Spiced Rum 70cl €26 in Tesco. €4 off. Had been looking to try it as gets rave reviews on Amazon.

Cpt Morgans 70cl Spiced Rum €20 in Eurospar Drogheda (might be the same for the other Spars).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Flex

Saw this in the paper this morning

Bottles of Jameson
    • Super Valu for €21
    • Tesco for €20

Pretty amazing price tbh, haven't seen them that low in a very very long time. Only €20 in Tesco until Saturday though I think, so stock up! :D Tesco seem to be doing a whiskey sale so good offers on JD, Hennessy (yea, brandy but still) and Powers as well

Flex wrote: »

Bottles of Jameson
    • Super Valu for €21
    • Tesco for €20

Pretty amazing price tbh, haven't seen them that low in a very very long time. Only €20 in Tesco until Saturday though I think, so stock up! :D Tesco seem to be doing a whiskey sale so good offers on JD, Hennessy (yea, brandy but still) and Powers as well

Border county Tesco??

Nothing on their website

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Flex

Border county Tesco??

Nothing on their website

Was in the Independent, offer is everywhere according to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Mr. Tickle

Yes. In Today's Star.
    Tesco Whiskey sale. Powers Jameson, Paddy, Teachers & Jack Daniels all 20 Euro for 70cl. Also Hennessy 25 Euro Which is a savage price & Baileys for 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭rafatoni

any 24 for 24 in supervalu today on beer slabs?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Mr. Tickle

rafatoni wrote: »
    any 24 for 24 in supervalu today on beer slabs?

Not Quite.
    2 Slabs for 50 Euro
    Mix and match Guinness/Heineken/ Budweiser/ Carlsberg Until Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Bottles of Jameson
    • Super Valu for €21
    • Tesco for €20

I just got two bottles the other day for €22 each thinking it won't be that low again for a while. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭LostinKildare

Bottles of Jameson
    • Super Valu for €21
    • Tesco for €20

Big display of Jameson at Kildare Town Tesco for €25, but the bottles scan at €20.

If you have a clubcard, you might've recently gotten vouchers in the post, including one for €16 off a €90 shop, valid to 4th December . . . 5 bottles of Jamie for less than €17 each. Happiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Sono

Anywhere doing 24 for 24 on the Heineken? Missed out on the supervalu offer last week.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Big display of Jameson at Kildare Town Tesco for €25, but the bottles scan at €20.

If you have a clubcard, you might've recently gotten vouchers in the post, including one for €16 off a €90 shop, valid to 4th December . . . 5 bottles of Jamie for less than €17 each. Happiness.

If you like your whiskey- Amazon have 15 year old Glenfiddich @ £32 a bottle- and you can use Parcel Motel or Address Pal to ship it here.......

The 15 year old one- is matured in port casks- and is particularly nice (far nicer than the 12,14 or 20 year olds).

M

Sono wrote: »
    Anywhere doing 24 for 24 on the Heineken? Missed out on the supervalu offer last week.

Doesn't seem to be, Tesco are €28, best at the moment is SuperValu 2 crates for €50, runs for 4 days from today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

ParcelMotel's T&Cs state that alcohol and tobacco are prohibited items. You have to decide if you want to risk it.
    I don't know about Address Pal, but I suppose it's the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

ParcelMotel's T&Cs state that alcohol and tobacco are prohibited items. You have to decide if you want to risk it.
    I don't know about Address Pal, but I suppose it's the same.

Its not allowed, excise duty etc. It would be sent back in all probability, pity.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement