Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,568 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

With Electric Picnic next weekend I am expecting a good few deals on crates in the coming week, fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

Dunnes are selling Hop House 13 500ml at €1.90 a bottle. Got a few in Blanch last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

With Electric Picnic next weekend I am expecting a good few deals on crates in the coming week, fingers crossed.

I hope you're right. All the supermarkets are very quiet at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Synode wrote: »
    I hope you're right. All the supermarkets are very quiet at the minute

Might be worth your while popping up North if its feasible and youre located within an hour of the border.

Hogzy wrote: »
    Might be worth your while popping up North if its feasible and youre located within an hour of the border.

No live in Dublin and haven't got the time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Any slabs Coors going around cheap ?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Just seen it pop up on FB that the Despeardo 4x500ml can pack are scanning as 4 for 10, don't know if its a joke or real, thought id share

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

Just seen it pop up on FB that the Despeardo 4x500ml can pack are scanning as 4 for 10, don't know if its a joke or real, thought id share

All shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

degsie wrote: »
    All shops?

From the post it was greystones, don't know if its all shops, has photo of a legit receipt

It was on "rip-offs and good deals" no idea how it even popped up

• Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

The individual cans are 4 for 10, never seen 4 packs, only singles grouped with plastic ties

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

25% back on 6+ bottles of wine again at Dunnes until Monday September 25th.

http://dunnesstores.com/valueclub-term-promotions/content/fcp-content

O'Briens are selling 24 Heineken for €28. And 18 Bulmers for €22.50

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

TheDriver wrote: »
    The individual cans are 4 for 10, never seen 4 packs, only singles grouped with plastic ties

I've seen those four packs in my local Tesco as of the other day so they do exist. I'll head around now and see if they have any and if so I'll see if the deal is still going.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I got cheap beer by mistake before, think I had 2x6 packs, and they scanned 1 normally, but passing the other through it scanned an individual can rather than the barcode on the 6 pack plastic, so I was charged for a 6 pack and a single can.

On the FB receipt did it look like they got 4 packs of 4?

Cannot believe the best offer on coors is bottles x 20 - 21.00 in Tesco or 18.00 for 12 cans in Tesco (1.50 a can) also in Tesco no deals on slabs. Booo

Quackster wrote: »
    25% back on 6+ bottles of wine again at Dunnes until Monday September 25th.

http://dunnesstores.com/valueclub-term-promotions/content/fcp-content

Anywhere to find their wine list online?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a tray of Smithwicks (24 tins), has anybody seen this sold in Dublin ?

Any responses appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭sceach16

vicwatson wrote: »
    Anywhere to find their wine list online?

Dunnes do not have a helpful website. I can never find any booze list on it.

Against that a 10 euro bottle of wine ends up at 5.50 after 25% back on points (which come later) and, if U are a regular ,20% off (10 off 50) voucher.

They have a good middle of the road/ mid price selection.

M

Cannot believe the best offer on coors is bottles x 20 - 21.00 in Tesco or 18.00 for 12 cans in Tesco (1.50 a can) also in Tesco no deals on slabs. Booo

It's a disgrace Joe...

They must be hoping to cash in on Electric Picnic, I thought in past years they always dropped prices in the week leading up to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

It's a disgrace Joe...

They must be hoping to cash in on Electric Picnic, I thought in past years they always dropped prices in the week leading up to it.

electric picnic starts tomorrow if they were going to do any deals on slabs it would have been on today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

sceach16 wrote: »
    Dunnes do not have a helpful website. I can never find any booze list on it.

Are dunnes ever going to do online grocery shopping, they were suppose to introduce it about 2yrs ago:rolleyes:

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Are dunnes ever going to do online grocery shopping, they were suppose to introduce it about 2yrs ago:rolleyes:

A start would be to get their appalling website sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Gilma2010

Anyone know how much the Gordon's pink gin will be selling for in Tesco? I heard it's limited edition. Is it from 10.30am on a Saturday you can buy alcohol?

Gilma2010 wrote: »
    Anyone know how much the Gordon's pink gin will be selling for in Tesco? I heard it's limited edition. Is it from 10.30am on a Saturday you can buy alcohol?

Wtf is pink gin eh? Yeh 10.30

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Wtf is pink gin eh? Yeh 10.30

Any kind of gin with a drop of Angostura Bitters in it is pink gin.

Not necessarily a bargain but if anyone looking for a box of Coors 20 bottles they are 20.99 in Lidl, 23.00 in centra and SuperValu and 24.00 in Tesco

M

Tesco...
    Bombay Sapphire Gin 700ml €25
    New Amsterdam Vodka 1 litre €25
    Corona 12x355ml €16
    Molson/Grolsch 12x500ml €15

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

8 cans of Guinness €11 in Dunnes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭ablelocks

casio4 wrote: »
    8 cans of Guinness €11 in Dunnes

also in SuperValu

and a French wine sale - some decent, some not so much + 3 for €25 or 2 for €20 on certain wines

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭starburst87

8 cans of Carling €9 in Centra

Also from 14th to 20th Sept 8 cans of Bud €11

Anyone see any deals on Heineken?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement