Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring boarding school

Options
  • 13-03-2014 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anybody here have experience of of the 6th class boarding school in ring ? My daughter is an only child and we live in an isolated area so i have decided that boarding school is the best option for her.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Colaiste na Rinne.
    http://www.anrinn.com/

I went to school with and know a good few people that went,the usual tales of woe and terrible food and homesickness but they all have very fond memories of it and it helped their irish alot.
    I am also an only child and went to boarding school for secondary,from an only child perspective it is brilliant but there are a few things against it too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Pm-ing you.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭bluesteel

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭carrollf

I went to Ring for 7th class in 91-92. Would love to hear from anyone there at that time to hear about their experience as we were all quite young at the time..Also planning to send my kids there when old enough

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭carrollf

Does anyone who was at Ring in the early 90's remember 'Martín' who was a member of the boarding school staff? I always promised him I would keep in touch but have totally lost contact - cant even remember his surname!

• Advertisement
Advertisement