Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dinosaur Hoax Exposes Idiots

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

This reminds me of a movie called The adventures of Adele Blanc-Sec by Luc Besson in which a pterodactyl hatches from a museum's fossilized egg (a HUGE egg) and is mentally controled by a crazy old psychic who also happens to bring a bunch of Egyptian mummies (including Ramses II himself) back to life, again, with his mind powers. :pac:

adele%2Bwindow.jpg

I suposse this was probably inspired by the infamous 1856 "live pterodactyl" discovery in France, a story reported by the Illustrated London News. Apparently, some workmen found the pterodactyl while building a tunnel I believe, and accidentally freed the creature from its rocky tomb. The pterodactyl then fluttered a bit, shrieked, and died- supossedly because it could no longer breathe in our modern day atmosphere (or maybe it was, you know, VERY old? :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

was a fantastic film! But not a documentary :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Youtube embed not working :(

Advertisement