Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrible Customer Service, followed by Fraud by eircom

Options
  • 13-03-2014 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

I've just noticed that eircom are still charging me for services that I have never received.

Eircom you're an absolute DISGRACE!!!

I have noticed this after having to suffer from the following mishaps from eircom:

:- eircom not showing up to 3 broadband installations that I've taken time off work for.
    :- Countless hours spent on the phone dealing with eircom reps that ranged from rude to severely incompetent, misinformed, reps that just constantly passed me from one line to the other (there were a few reps who were exceptions but all they could do is apologise for the terrible customer service received).
    :- Being lied to regarding receiving refunds for services that I never received.
    :- Being cheekily told on the phone that I would have to cancel the direct debit from the bank or otherwise eircom will continue to charge for services I never received.

eircom PLEASE get your house in order, stop charging me for services I have never received and refund all monies stolen from my account.

I do not normally have time to go to the small claims court or the national consumer agency for such matters but if this problem is not corrected in the next week and all money refunded I'll be forced to
    do this.

Advertisement