Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC French

Options
  • 13-03-2014 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am currently in third year in secondary school. We have a choice of studying French or German in our school and I am studying German. However, I really enjoy languages and think I would like to study French and German in third level but French seems to only be taught if you have leaving cert French whereas German can be started from scratch. I am wondering if you know of anywhere that would provide a course in French for leaving cert for someone who has not done it before, if this is advisable or if you know of any way to study French from scratch at third level. Any advice or info would be great thanks!

Advertisement