Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP !

• 13-03-2014 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi ,I don't know where to post this but I figured this to be a good start ..I'm looking to get a pic created for a YouTube Channel that il be doing guitar covers on ( the image will be on all my videos and will Be my logo )

il need this done for me as I havnt a breeze ,just wondering is there anyone here who could do such a thing or would you know someone you could pass me onto ....

The art work I want To create is a cross on a mountain top with demons /mobsters crawling up the mountain and a rocker (me or a fictional character ) standing atop the mountain with his guitar rocking the **** out !! Hot me up with ideas , I'd obv pay for the service etc... Cheers big ears

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Hi, have a look at our Services Offered Sticky:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056969702
    PM anyone there that grabs your attention. I would also ask people to keep offers of work to PM also as boards.ie isn't really the place for this kind of thing.

Also have a look at Adverts.ie, you might get more responses to an ad there.

Thanks

Advertisement