Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best of luck to the Rangers!

Options
  • 13-03-2014 11:22pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Best of luck to Mount Leinster Rangers this weekend as they aim to capture the all-Ireland club hurling title . Go n-éírí leo! (Good luck)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Indeed! I will be joining the bandwagon on Monday, can't help it, huge day for the club most importantly but great for the sport in the county also.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Cobs

Here, Here best of luck Mount Leinster Rangers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Would the last person to leave the Borris/Ballymurphy area please turn out the lights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Its great to see a team from carlow to do so well. Lets hope they finish off on a high

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

Good luck to them, hope they do the biz! Amazing for the club, players & all involved, serious commitment & effort from them all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭doughef

This is the stuff of dreams for these boys!!

Unreal that they were intermediate a few years ago..

I have totally jumped on the bandwagon for this. Been to the Leinster Final and the All Ireland semi and cant wait for Croke Park tomorrow.

I think it was a nice touch to have the St. Patrick's day parade today so there wont be a clash.

Is there much of a stir around the county?? Will there be a big crowd travelling??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

MLR have made everyone proud of their achievments , not only Co. Carlow , but the whole country.

Such an honour to play in Croke Park on St. Patricks Day

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Home coming in Shamrock Square at 6.45 this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Great to see Carlow represented in Croke Park. Great turn out by the fans too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Hard luck rangers but my god they gave it some go. They done carlow proud

• Advertisement
Advertisement