Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleeve Question

Options
  • 13-03-2014 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭

I always liked the idea off getting a sleeve, just wondering how the process works, is it you give them a load off ideas and they create it into a original piece off work??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

astonaidan wrote: »
    I always liked the idea off getting a sleeve, just wondering how the process works, is it you give them a load off ideas and they create it into a original piece off work??

Yep pretty much hit the nail on the head there, give the artist your idea, artwork have a chat and take it from there :).

Picking the right artist for the job is the most important bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Yep pretty much hit the nail on the head there, give the artist your idea, artwork have a chat and take it from there :).

Picking the right artist for the job is the most important bit.
    Ah thats cool dude, always wanted one, just trying to figure out what I want is the main problem :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

astonaidan wrote: »
    Ah thats cool dude, always wanted one, just trying to figure out what I want is the main problem :o

I'm sure when you do find it you will know :). When you do we will be glad to help with artists :)

Advertisement