Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone lose a white rabbit?

Options
  • 14-03-2014 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Anyone lose a white rabbit in the rahoon area? Had a little friendly thing follow me as I was coming in home there, way too friendly to be a wild rabbit and too groomed looking!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

arf91 wrote: »
    Anyone lose a white rabbit in the rahoon area? Had a little friendly thing follow me as I was coming in home there, way too friendly to be a wild rabbit and too groomed looking!

Neo - Is that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Did you take him in?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

was he late
    was he late for a very important date

i'll get my coat

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Mr_A

Have you contacted the owner of the cave at Caerbannog?

hF1C1B981

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Dutchess

'What and whose will the smartass replies be?', I whispered to myself as I clicked on the thread.

I hope the owner gets in touch though. Poor bunny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

Dutchess wrote: »
    'What and whose will the smartass replies be?', I whispered to myself as I clicked on the thread.

I hope the owner gets in touch though. Poor bunny.

I wondered the same within seconds of posting (oh Alice!). I've just heard from a friend that the area was full of rabbits before the shopping centre went up a few years ago. But white rabbits are very rare esp around this time of year so gave me more reason to think it was a pet.
    Also it was so fluffy and perfect it would be a tragedy to lose!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

arf91 wrote: »
    I wondered the same within seconds of posting (oh Alice!). I've just heard from a friend that the area was full of rabbits before the shopping centre went up a few years ago. But white rabbits are very rare esp around this time of year so gave me more reason to think it was a pet.
    Also it was so fluffy and perfect it would be a tragedy to lose!

It could be a relative of those crazy 'Poves' (dove and pigeon) hybrids that are around Rahoon. Have you seen them? There's one particularly mad one with flecks, and almost duck shaped pure white feet! :eek:
    I lived in an area before where there were wild white/speckly rabbits, presumably pets that had bred.
    If it's a pet hope all is ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Might as well

Stick up a poster in the local shop, hopefully some kid will be reuited with his bunny again.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Nom, nom, nom ... rabbit stew at my house tonight!

:-)

Advertisement