Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

St. Patricks Day?

• 14-03-2014 7:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭

What does one wear when going to the pub for the day, when there's a good chance they may end up staying there for the night too?

I'm really stuck on what to wear! It needs to be something that won't make me look over done and uncomfortable by day, but that wouldn't make me look scruffy or like I made no effort in the evening.

Any ideas?? I'll be bringing heels in my bag and wearing flats for the day if its any help. I was thinking maybe a cotton floral dress of some sort with pumps and a cardigan, and then I could take the cardigan off in the evening and put on heels or something. Totally lost though, any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

anything green!
    You'll be getting people wearing all sorts to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Just wear anything.

I don't understand why you are bringing heels, there will be loads of people that will be out since the early afternoon and will just be wearing any aul clothes/shoes! But if you enjoy wearing heels then go ahead I guess..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Skinny jeans a nice top and a cardi. Then later you can remove cardi change into heels and your ready to go.
    I know the feeling having been out many a day for drinks that turns into staying out late and then all the immaculately dressed people arrive in at 9pm when you have been out since early afternoon and u just feel scruffy. So bring the heels if you don't mind carrying them for the day!

Advertisement