Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lambay View/Clifflands.Rush

Options
  • 14-03-2014 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi,
    Myself and my wife are hoping to relocate to the Rush area and having lived in estates for ever, understand that some places go through dodgy times and so rather than go the negative route and ask where to avoid,I thought I'd ask about estates like Lambay View and Clifflands and where they are currently at.I see that there are and have been a number of houses for sale in Lambay and wonder is this down to owners unfortunately getting into hard times or people moving out for other reasons.Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭sleepyholland

Just bumping this as I'm curious about these estates too. Some nice looking semi-detached houses there, lots of them extended. They are a good way from the village and they don't seem to have a traditional central green, but some more perceptive local knowledge would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Larsheen wrote: »
    Hi,
    Myself and my wife are hoping to relocate to the Rush area and having lived in estates for ever, understand that some places go through dodgy times and so rather than go the negative route and ask where to avoid,I thought I'd ask about estates like Lambay View and Clifflands and where they are currently at.I see that there are and have been a number of houses for sale in Lambay and wonder is this down to owners unfortunately getting into hard times or people moving out for other reasons.Thanks

I know the area very well and could not fault either estate you mention. Some houses for sale were rental properties and I know 2 families who moved to be closer to the city as they just could not settle "in the sticks".

Lambay view is a nice estate with plenty of young families. Its well maintained and within 5 minutes of the Beach, cliff walks and bus stop just outside the entrance. There is a very large green in Lambay but its not in the middle of the estate. Its between Kenure woods and front of the estate. I like the layout of the estate.

Clifflands estate takes in Clifflands, The Cairn, Wooddale Road and part of Thornchase. These are all good areas with no anti-social issues that I know of and I'm in these estates every day and work with a person who live in Lambay view who loves it, friendly neighbours and plenty of good kids.

I would highly recommend it as a good place to live

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Larsheen

Thank you LeoB.Much appreciated

Did you move yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Larsheen

Hi LeoB.No,that opportunity passed and with it there was a sense of staying where we are for now.There is still a slim possibility that the move may take place at a later stage but for now,that dream is over.Thanks for asking

• Advertisement

Larsheen wrote: »
    Hi LeoB.No,that opportunity passed and with it there was a sense of staying where we are for now.There is still a slim possibility that the move may take place at a later stage but for now,that dream is over.Thanks for asking

Best of luck. Hope it all works out.

Advertisement