Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nidge

Options
  • 14-03-2014 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Good to hear a new shoe shop is opening in town today, arundel square, joanie wall oule store i believe:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

nidge123 wrote: »
    Good to hear a new shoe shop is opening in town today, arundel square, joanie wall oule store i believe:)

Is this across from vodafone where a shop opens and closes every 2/3 months? Not being negative just would like to see a store stick in there

• Registered Users Posts: 40 nidge123

Well the owners are the hales..... Across the road from their own sports shop .. Should stock nice ones and hales have been in business many years in waterford so hopefully their shoe store will follow footsteps.....:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Shopfront looks very impressive. Good luck to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

Was anyone else expecting something about Love/Hate

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Is this in the old Walls store, I say some work going on the other day, looks lovely and a really good job keeping keeping the elements of the old shop.

• Advertisement
Advertisement