Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MPRN

Options
  • 14-03-2014 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I have recently moved into a new apartment.   I took a meter reading this week and noticed that my neighbours usage was much less.  Their property is a 4 bed compared to my 2 bed and has 3 persons living there as opposed  to one in mine.

Could it be possible that I am using the wrong MPRN?

Can it be checked to see if the same MPRN is being used twice? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Bridget75,

Thanks for your message, if you'd like us to look into your account please PM us with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

If you'd like us to check your meter readings, please provide the RM serial number which is located on your meter. We'll be able to check this with the MPRN we have recorded for you on our system.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement