Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I want Tom Baker's Doc and a Tardis please. NOW. :eek::D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

People have already built a lego tardis
    lego-tardis-davenport-beach-lg.jpg
    And interior.
    lego-tardis-control-room.jpg

Pretty cool stuff

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Interrobang

I'd love this, but Cuusoo has raised my hopes in the past only to dash them cruelly. I can but wish, though. The minifigs look way better than the minifigs.me ones (though I do love having the black and white option on the Hartnell and Troughton ones).

Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I'd presume the Licensing issues are far bigger than set design ones tbh.

It's a shame cos I've a little fella who'd love some Doctor Who Lego... then again, there's nothing stopping him building his own version of the tardis and tbh, isn't that where the real value of Lego is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Sleepy wrote: »
    and tbh, isn't that where the real value of Lego is?

According to the Lego movie... Yes, yes it is

• Advertisement

My wife bought me this as a stocking filler at Xmas. Not opened it (and I really want to) but Lego compatible I think

105849.jpg.size-285_maxheight-285_square-true.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I got 11 and Amy in consecutive year's Christmas socks from that range norrie rugger.

Should I open it, or be total anal geek and protect the integrity of the package?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Oh my God, OPEN IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Toys are meant for play, not dis-play

• Advertisement
Advertisement