Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamesnash.ie

Options
  • 14-03-2014 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Anyone deal with these lately taking a while to get trade in quotes and was waiting a good while to get my voucher for a game back, was looking to buy thief but they haven`t added it, newest game In is dead island riptide. Maybe there busy with trades in. Just wondering if anyone has had dealings lately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

There is a 'Talk to' section here on boards for them.

www.boards.ie/ttforum/1222

I've bought stuff off them, but haven't done any of that trade in stuff with them so can't offer any info on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

That has closed that's why I didn't post it there

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yeah the talk to section is closed.

I'm a little worried about them to be honest. Ive been getting a lot of my games from them for a few years now but they haven't gotten any new stock in on their website and they aren't answering emails or pm's on here. I wanted to get titanfall and dark souls 2 off of em but it wasn't possible. Hope they are just taking a break and not closing. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I was there making of getting dark souls 2 of them too. Wanted to give them business as it is 6eu gamestop anyway. It would be a shame of the close down. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Their facebook page has to active on March 10th

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I checked the website a week or so ago and was fairly shocked to see what a poor state it was in - nearly all pre-owned stuff. Definitely got a 'life support' vibe from it - no idea if what kind of state they are in, but definitely as a consumer the site isn't the most encouraging at the moment!

They're operating in a tricky niche, TBH. Online sales at close to retail prices. It's great to support Irish companies, and their postage and customer service were exemplary, but it's definitely a challenging market they're trying to battle through!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Anyone deal with these lately taking a while to get trade in quotes and was waiting a good while to get my voucher for a game back, was looking to buy thief but they haven`t added it, newest game In is dead island riptide. Maybe there busy with trades in. Just wondering if anyone has had dealings lately.
    Last time I got a pre-owned game from them, and I do mean "last time", disc was scratched to bits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭LiamKK1982

They have no new games at all, I can't get an answer to emails about an order placed a week ago. It used to be very good.

The last time I checked the site it looked like it was on its last legs. There was hardly anything recent on the site and it seemed to be little but preowned games.

Know a few people who ordered preowned games and got discs that looked like someone had stranded them to the bottom of their shoes and dragged their feet across a gravel yard. Tried getting on contact with anyone involved in the site and heard nothing back.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Nasty, have gotten a trade in quote today 4 days after so not to bad already have 7 euro voucher to spend with them wonder is it worth my while sending in another game getting more credit or cut my losses now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Be a shame if they went under. Wanted to get South Park an Titanfall of them but I had to go to GameStop.

Advertisement