Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Payment of Euros to Montenegro

Options
  • 14-03-2014 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Please help me by informing me about the procedure for making a Euro payment from my current account to a bank in Montenegro. Because the country is outside SEPA, I cannot make a simple Euro to Euro transfer. I have been provided with the following information:

SWIFT address and name of an intermediary bank (in Frankfurt);
    Account details for the destination bank (including party identifier, SWIFT address and name)
    Beneficiary customer details (including IBAN, name and address)

It does not seem to be possible to set up a payee online using this information. What should I do instead?

I would appreciate your guidance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi richofla,

Thanks for contacting us here and welcome to boards.ie.

It is not possible to transfer funds to Montenegro using 365 Online. In order to request this transfer, please contact your account holding branch directly where a representative will be more than happy to assist you.

Please see here for our branch locator to assist you should you require it.

For more information on international transfers please see here.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Elaine

Advertisement