Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding a tattoo artist - Celtic Beasts

Options
  • 14-03-2014 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend an artist (preferably in Dublin) that does good Celtic work? The tattoo will form a sleeve and will be something along the lines of the tattoo below. Kind of Celtic Beasts design with intricate lines/shading.
    celtic-tattoo-3.jpg

I want to find an artist who enjoys this sort of style and will work the lines and negative spacing to the muscle form on my arm, so it flows freely.

I already have one in mind, but thought I'd throw it out there to you guys to see who else's portfolio I should be checking out.

From searching on here Dave Barry in Cork seems to be a name popping up for recommendations on these sort of Celtic designs. Might get in touch and see his availability.
    Would appreciate some more names. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

If you where willing to travel, Paul O'Rourke from Allstar Tattoo in Limerick does excellent tribal/ Polynesian and geometric style tattoos. That's who I would go to see about one like this!

Advertisement