Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 14 results

• 14-03-2014 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭

Texans beat Jags quite comfortably, only problem is that players r getting slight injuries for parts of the game much more regularly!

Hopefully no one goes down just before the post season starts!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Texans beat Jags quite comfortably, only problem is that players r getting slight injuries for parts of the game much more regularly!

If you have another CPU game rest your starters

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Please rest them for the next game week..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Please rest them for the next game week..

Haha, nah heli , don't worry, the boys have been handing in requests to start against you! Something about wanting to break CJ...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Haha, nah heli , don't worry, the boys have been handing in requests to start against you! Something about wanting to break CJ...

In all my madden games, i think its the first time hes actually gotten injured that he's missed a game in id say probably 100 games in all leagues im in.

In real life he he's never missed a game either

You wouldnt want Andre or Foster being injured...

In all my madden games, i think its the first time hes actually gotten injured that he's missed a game in id say probably 100 games in all leagues im in.

In real life he he's never missed a game either

You wouldnt want Andre or Foster being injured...

Texans love being trend setters you see!

I wouldn't at all, but the boys just wanna play for their coach yano...can't disappoint my boys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

How are they getting injured sure apart from me and Heli and maybe 1 or 2 others, your games have been CPU or simmed ;)

How are they getting injured sure apart from me and Heli and maybe 1 or 2 others, your games have been CPU or simmed ;)

They boys actually are more mentally traumatised after witness JJ Watt disregard for your offensive line ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

They boys actually are more mentally traumatised after witness JJ Watt disregard for your offensive line ;)

He only traumatised 1 player in my O line, goster cherilus let him past 6 times, hes been reprimanded severely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭davetherave

Giants are playing the CPU Cowboys. Just had to restart it before the kickoff because my home kit is blue and dallas' away kit is blue. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭davetherave

:o Gutted, absolutley gutted.

Manning got injured and went out of the game in the first drive. Was chasing the Cowboys all day. Got 14 points in the 3 minutes in the 4th quarter. Cowboys got a FG to go up 27-24 with 1:11 left to play. Tebow comes back onto the field having done an excellent job. Drives down the field picking up first downs and getting players out of bounds like a champ. Tebow to Jernigan for 19, Tebow to Myers for 12, to Jernigan for 16, to Jernigan for 17, to Randle for 6 yards. Then from the 5 yard line he dumps it short to David Wilson who makes it to the 3 yard line and fumbles the ball. Hit by #42 Church and recovered by Dallas who run it out.

• Advertisement

Ravens @ Titans and a key game for both teams
    Ravens receive and the Titans get the stop after a delay of game penalty... then Pollard picks off a pass thats straight at him.. Johnson thens goes over for the TD

Ravens then go on a long drive into the titans redzone, Titans make a stop and the Ravens kick 3 from the 2 yard line.

Titans then get into the redzone but a big sack leaves them kicking 3

3-10 Titans with 5:31 in the half.. Titans then manage to force another FG after the Ravens stall in the redzone

6-10 Titans @ the half and Titans to receive.. Titans punt after a Washington drop on 3rd down...

Williams picks off a pass
    Titans are on 3rd and 2 at the Ravens 27, Johson goes over

But then I throw an awful pass right down the middle at a LB and its rightly picked

Williams then goes down with abdominal tear :(

Rice gets a TD

13-10 Ravens with 5:40 left.. Titans punt though, Ravens punt.. 3:21 left
    Out at the 10 yard line

2 min warning, Titans at their own 20..
    Titans then get a play.. and its a TD but wait theres a penalty! rouging the passer! TD Titans with 47 seconds and 3 TOs left

Ravens need a TD....
    Chandler drops a pass after a hit stick
    Morgan gets a sack
    McCourty picks it off and thats it, Titans win by 4 points

This game went exactly how i thought it would with the RBs duking it out, not one for the stats whores among us, but a very tight and very cerebral game with Flaccos 3 ints costing points but ultimately the Ravens having to settle for 2 FGs instead of 2 TDs was the difference

Good chatting mike

DJ williams missed 5 games :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Yes, a bit of a defensive slog in Tennesee.

Ravens led inside the final two minutes until Kendell Wright shows up with some ridiculous catches. Clutch :cool:

Very tight game and despite the Flacco interceptions the Ravens may well have won but credit due to the Titans redzone D. Twice held the Ravens to just field goals and that ultimately was the difference in the game

MVP: Kendell Wright

Godd chatting with ya, good luck for the playoffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Bucs beat hawks 20 - 7. Comfortable enough game for the bucs taking an early lead. The legion of boom 2.0 is established as the bucs CB knocked many a pass loose.

With 2 CPU games left and one human. The bucs should have the 5th seed warped up. Hoping for a bears victory over the lions. And with the tiebreaker over the the hawks and lions that should clinch it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Falcons beat CPU Panthers handily enough. Looks like this season may actually turn out ok for me. Won't make the play offs but there is a chance that I could go 9-7 or at least 8-8.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Saints beat the Vikings 28-7.

Comfortable win where the defense really stepped up, holding Peterson to around 90 yards (including one big run of 67), holding Ponder to 23 yards through the air and forcing 5 turnovers.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Just about beat the CPU Dolphins 28-20.
    Toughest CPU game to date compounded by numerous boneheaded mistakes by myself.
    3 INTs and a fumble thank god for Alfonso Dennard coming up with 2 INTs and a FF for me. Roll on Berty and the Jets next week

Advertisement