Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which exchange and when might it be upgraded?

Options
  • 14-03-2014 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Hi,
         I wonder how can I find which exchange I am connectd to (living outside Ennis, Co. Clare) and when this exchange may be upgraded. My broadband is generally poor and exceptionally poor if working at all, ,recently!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Bif wrote: »
    Hi,
         I wonder how can I find which exchange I am connectd to (living outside Ennis, Co. Clare) and when this exchange may be upgraded. My broadband is generally poor and exceptionally poor if working at all, ,recently!
    Hi Bif

If you would like to PM me your landline number I will be able to advise you which exchange it's connected to. I will also be able to check for possible plans to upgrade the exchange and check for any possible improvements to the speed you are currently experiencing.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Bif

PM sent...

PM sent...
    Hi Bif

Reply sent :)

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Bif

PM sent...
    Hi Bif

Al
    Alan,
           You are definently operating at higher speeds than my boradband! Thanks for the prompt assistance :)

PM sent...
    Hi Bif

Al
    Alan,
           You are definently operating at higher speeds than my boradband! Thanks for the prompt assistance :)
    Thanks Bif

Happy to help :)

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement