Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage what are the chances

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭TrishSimon

Just to update everyone I have found a broker who we are using he is very helpful and we are going for a mortgage once we have everything in place later this year or in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭leelee77

TrishSimon wrote: »
    Just to update everyone I have found a broker who we are using he is very helpful and we are going for a mortgage once we have everything in place later this year or in January.

That's great to hear Trish. We are also dealing with a very helpful broker (Killers from here) and we are also going to apply for a mortgage Late this year/early next year. We just completed the sale on our UK flat this week too.

Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

leelee77 wrote: »
    That's great to hear Trish. We are also dealing with a very helpful broker (Killers from here) and we are also going to apply for a mortgage Late this year/early next year. We just completed the sale on our UK flat this week too.

Hi could you PM me his details please?
    Thanks

leelee77 wrote: »

Thanks yes we are delighted as we are sick of renting and wasting money on a house that is falling apart so fingers crossed we'll be moving in Jan/ Feb

Update for everyone we are in the process of buying a house we used a broker over in Phibsboro who is brilliant he gave us some great advice and we followed it and are currently viewing and bidding on houses.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement