If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 smart tv

Options
  • 14-03-2014 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Could you give me a price on the sony 24inch smart tv kdl24w605 in white if possible or something along similar lines, with wifi and netflix. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Noclee.

Cheers for the post !

Unfortunately we don't carry the Sony in the white, only in the black. Getting anything in white these days is really terribly difficult. I could try but the manufacturers keep very little stock in white.

Our price on the Sony would be £269.95 with 5 year guarantee and delivery would be £12.99. £282.94 / €353  These are available from our UK warehouse and we have a shipment leaving next Tuesday so we could have it to you Thursday /Friday at the latest if you ordered before Monday.

Hope that helps but I reckon you have pretty much picked the best 24" smart TV on the market.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.