Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I check if I can get broadband?

Options
  • 14-03-2014 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

I have phone socket in the house but no landline, is there somewhere I can check online if my location can receive broadband and see if my socket can be activated for phone/broadband connection?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

vicwatson wrote: »
    I have phone socket in the house but no landline, is there somewhere I can check online if my location can receive broadband and see if my socket can be activated for phone/broadband connection?
    Hi vicwatson

If you would like to PM me the address in question I can look in to this for you?

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Hi vicwatson

If you would like to PM me the address in question I can look in to this for you?

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

Thanks, is there not somewhere on your website where I can check this myself?

Tks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi vicwatson

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

Thanks, is there not somewhere on your website where I can check this myself?

Tks
    Hi vicwatson

You can follow this link and click on "check now" : https://www.eircom.net/broadband/

However it can only offer you a general indication. I can offer you much more information if you want to PM me the address in question.

Al

Advertisement