Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(How about a thread on the) Best Starter Kits?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

The kit i would recommend will now be from somewhere else is all i know with 900 mah yeah , ill just shop around for seperates i can give him cpl clearos , try to gain 4 euro loose 54

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

wingnut32 wrote: »
    Perhaps you can first explain why you think the batteries are crappy?

They are inferior to the originally advertised 900mah batteries, nearly a third of a drop in power.

Now, perhaps you can explain your comment.

"Now now Neil, no reason to be sore. Those batteries are genuine, no knockoff's."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Any issues Ive ever had with a burnt taste was the clearo/atomizer and not the battery..strange.
    Nonsense....!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

dePeatrick wrote: »
    Nonsense....!
    ...because...?

grindle wrote: »
    ...because...?
    VV does not make the slightest difference on ego type devices.....not at all unless you are into placebo effect .....:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

VV does not make the slightest difference on ego type devices.....not at all unless you are into placebo effect .....:)

Oh Christ :) Lol

Now now Neil, no reason to be sore. Those batteries are genuine, no knockoff's. :)

Please explain this statement, I know you are still logged on and watching!

Oh Christ :) Lol
    Imagine......

Wingnuts is from ESI and as such should not be allowed to post on her at all....he/she/it has a commercial interest and therefore is completely biased.....

Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think I am.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Hi guys

I bought my first kit about a month ago in a shop in town, 35e for a 650 mah battery, a cart, usb charger and 12ml of juice.

Happy enough with my first couple of days vaping I bought a spare battery, 900 mah for 18e but thought the prices were dear so checked Ebay.
    I bought a kit from an English seller that had 2 Ego-t 1100 mah batteries, wall charger,
    needle bottle and a hard case for 26e delivered. Delivery took 4-5 days and everything was as advertised so check around before shelling out on stuff.

• Advertisement

Wingnuts is from ESI and as such should not be allowed to post on her at all....he/she/it has a commercial interest and therefore is completely biased.....

Classy as always buddy :)

Classy as always buddy :)
    Just saying it as it as, if you think that is classy, well then you should see me when I am pissed......:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Imagine......
    It's impossible to imagine, I've scaled the voltage up and down with a Twist and it definitely works. Every time I try my friend's Twist I have to pump it up because he likes it piddly. When he takes it back he has to drop it down because he'll choke.

Just saying it as it as, if you think that is classy, well then you should see me when I am pissed......:)

Ive heard.

grindle wrote: »
    It's impossible to imagine, I've scaled the voltage up and down with a Twist and it definitely works. Every time I try my friend's Twist I have to pump it up because he likes it piddly. When he takes it back he has to drop it down because he'll choke.
    Yeah but let's face it Grindle....you tend to be a bit out of it most times.....and when is the last time you used a twist honestly, you have been vPing 30 - 35 watts as long as I have seen you on here.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

hi,

i got one of these http://www.joyetech.com/product/eRoll.php a few weeks ago... its very slick and works superbly...its got an auto atomiser so you don't have to press a button like on some of them... i watched youtube reviews on the product before i bought one from one of the irish websites for 60euro...the reviews all said it was a quality vape...im very happy with it...

At this stage I am convinced that Grindle/Wingnuts/ESI are all the same people, shilling for each other.....I like Grindle in his eccentric way of dealing with vaping and his extraordinary knowledge of everything to do with vaping but I am afraid he is merely a shill for ESI.....as Wingnuts is as well....

We are never going to learn anything new if we allow shills to dictate to us what we vape on or what we choose to use.....we have to be street- wise people....even on the Internet.....:)

That explains all the links to their site, thought that was against the rules. Mods?

Very poor, won't darken their doorstep again and I have bought from them a lot in the past.

Would still like an explanation regarding the remark about batteries though?
    And why the kit went from 900 to 650mah like that?
    People like honesty and if it was a typo just say it, simples.

You still there wingnuts / esi

mod note --unfounded accusation removed--

mod note - please pm known vendors or vice versa if you want support - do not ask nor vendors do not respond on this forum

• Advertisement

[QUOTE=dePeatrick;89465630when some of the medical results are taken into account of some of ESI liquids, downright criminal.....[/QUOTE]

Please explain, I have liquid from them :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

That is exactly the conclusion I and a lot more people have come to, I will personally never buy from ESI again and neither will anyone else who reads this will. Blatant shilling tbh......disgusting at the least and when some of the medical results are taken into account of some of ESI liquids, downright criminal.....

Which liquids?? I'm not shilling or have anything to do with any vendor. Just someone who buys juice in occasion from esi so hence my question.
    Thanks in advance

Why are some vendors allowed on here to strut their stuff, and others banned for the same....seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

The handbags are out tonight....

Why are some vendors allowed on here to strut their stuff, and others banned for the same....seriously?

Which liquids dePatrick, remember you are on a public forum. Provide all evidence now, right now.

Firstly, the price of the aspire spinner kit never changed until we added to et-s which is more expensive. We started that kit with 650mah batteries and only recently used 900mah which are now out of stock. Again, the price never changed.

Secondly, we have always been honest or tried to be honest. We have built our reputation on that. I think people have recognized that our customer service is one of our best points.

Thirdly, I get very defensive at someone labelling something we sell on our shop as 'crappy' so I apologise if I have upset you. Just because its lower power it doesnt make it crappy. Quality is what makes it crappy or not.

Lastly, we were using ego-c spinners without the logo. We are now using vision branded batteries which are more expensive and again no change in price.

So you are from ESI?

Please explain, I have liquid from them :eek:

I'll send you a link, their liquids came out really bad in a medical test....bummer I know but they are the last to admit it....

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

I do not believe grindle is a shill, seriously , lets not get carried away , i agree with a lot of what neil said though regarding ESI

Which liquids dePatrick, remember you are on a public forum. Provide all evidence now, right now.

Ya fcuking eegit, like you do not know......I'll put it up tomorrow if you really want to be blown out of the water like that.

• Advertisement

I'll send you a link, their liquids came out really bad in a medical test....bummer I know but they are the last to admit it....

Guevara from the HOL is the one, you have posted this in other threads. Clarify please?

Advertisement