Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile 15GB Sim only deal

Options
  • 14-03-2014 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Hi
    I see that emobile are offering for €32 a month unlimited calls, text and 15GB of data on a 30 day sim only plan. 
    At the moment I am looking from moving from my current provider, and this appears to be the best deal out there. 

A few questions on this plan
    1. Can I add on the pill pay 60 minutes international minutes to this and if so are calls to south Africa covered under those 60 minutes. 
    2. Is the 15GB just 3G or it will also cover 4G if phone and coverage support it?

Another option I was looking at is the €24 emobile Unlimited plan on my parents eircom account. 
    1. Is it possible to add to that under a different name or it must be in the name of the eircom account holder. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Hi
    I see that emobile are offering for €32 a month unlimited calls, text and 15GB of data on a 30 day sim only plan. 
    At the moment I am looking from moving from my current provider, and this appears to be the best deal out there. 

A few questions on this plan
    1. Can I add on the pill pay 60 minutes international minutes to this and if so are calls to south Africa covered under those 60 minutes. 
    2. Is the 15GB just 3G or it will also cover 4G if phone and coverage support it?

Another option I was looking at is the €24 emobile Unlimited plan on my parents eircom account. 
    1. Is it possible to add to that under a different name or it must be in the name of the eircom account holder. 
    Hi northwestramble,

Thanks for taking an interest in joining our network.

Yes it is possible to add the 60 minutes international call add - on to this plan. You can view details of the add - on  South Africa is included on the list of countries included in this plan. You can view all the countries that can be called with this add - on here

The 15GB allowance is only for 4G data. At the moment you need to select a 4G plan to avail of 4G data.

If you wish to avail of the €24 eMobile Unlimited Plan you would have to agree to extend the eircom account by an additional 18 months. Up to 6 numbers can avail of this offer but the postal address for the account must be the same as the eircom account holder.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭northwestramble

Hi Grainne
    Thank you for coming back to me, great news on the 6 additional accounts, did not see a mention of the 18 month sign up contact but good to know. One quick additional question, looking at the website, it does not  say it is for 4G only,  so if I have a phone that does not support 3G what is the data allowance for that deal ? 

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Hi Grainne
    Thank you for coming back to me, great news on the 6 additional accounts, did not see a mention of the 18 month sign up contact but good to know. One quick additional question, looking at the website, it does not  say it is for 4G only,  so if I have a phone that does not support 3G what is the data allowance for that deal ? 
    Hi northwestramble,

My apologies that was an error on my part the €32 a month unlimited calls, text and 15GB of data SIM Only plan is not a 4G plan. If you wanted to avail of 4G you would have to sign a 4G plan and also have a 4G SIM and phone.

Grainne

Advertisement