Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Day Care near Dublin City Center

• 14-03-2014 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hello, wonder could any of your members help. I have just moved back to dublin again for work and i am living in Dublin 8. Previously, I worked in dublin for a year and used bring my dog to dog training ireland. i have to say they were brilliant and harry loved going. this job has me working in city centre near baggot street but i am at a loss cause - living in kilmainham it is just too far to travel to dog training ireland with my small cavalier king charles so - does anyone know a good dog day care in city centre dublin (there is a place in ranelagh but personally i got a bad feel going there). thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 ValleyoftheDoll

There is a place in Ringsend called Fluffy Mutts, they have a Facebook page with contact info. I haven't used it myself but my friend sends her dog there and the dog absolutely loves it, she goes hyper when she knows she's going :)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭countryliving

hi Valleyofthedoll - thank you! :) will check them out and ringsend is quite near

Advertisement