Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody know how I can get from Youghal to Portlaoise?

Options
  • 14-03-2014 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

By bus? by train?
    If bus which do i take?

I don't know, I've never been there. I've only been to Cork for College and before I've emailed bus Eireann a few times and got no reply.

If you have got some idea bout the time tables that'll be helpful aswell!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

Oddballcat wrote: »
    By bus? by train?
    If bus which do i take?

I don't know, I've never been there. I've only been to Cork for College and before I've emailed bus Eireann a few times and got no reply.

If you have got some idea bout the time tables that'll be helpful aswell!

Get to cork train station and from there trains run regularly through portlaoise

Look at irishrail.ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Get a bus from Youghal to Cork Bus Station (number 40) and then from the bus station you can walk over to the train station. From the train station you should be able to get a train stopping at Portlaois.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭solargain

You can also get the train in Midleton & buy your ticket from Midleton to Portlaoise

Advertisement