Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego leprechaun

Options
  • 15-03-2014 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

For the weekend that's in it I'm looking to get my hands on a few Lego leprechaun figures. Does anyone have any ideas where these might be stocked in Dublin or anywhere else? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

Smyths have a very big selection of Lego. I'd say if they're available they'd have them. Especially this weekend. Give them buzz in the morning. Quickest way to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,126 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

El Camino wrote: »
    For the weekend that's in it I'm looking to get my hands on a few Lego leprechaun figures. Does anyone have any ideas where these might be stocked in Dublin or anywhere else? Thanks.

There have been Leprechaun figures in the lego mini figure series in the past someone might have a few spare, would love one myself tbh.

Series 6 was the one, quite a while ago now.

http://minifigures.lego.com/en-us/Bios/leprechaun.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

"To be sure to be sure"

picA7BB3D73083DA0F6DF0425676148E371.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭El Camino

There have been Leprechaun figures in the lego mini figure series in the past someone might have a few spare, would love one myself tbh.

Series 6 was the one, quite a while ago now.

http://minifigures.lego.com/en-us/Bios/leprechaun.aspx

Thanks - do you know if they are only available as part of this series 6 set or are generally available to purchase separately?

ThirdMan wrote: »
    "To be sure to be sure"

picA7BB3D73083DA0F6DF0425676148E371.jpg

Glen Hansard beard on that fella.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭JDxtra

You'll only that on eBay. The only minifigs in stock in Smyths are probably the Lego Movie ones.

You might get miniature leprechauns in Carrolls in Dublin City Centre, worth a try for an alternative. There is also the Leprechaun Museum, sure they would have toys and other such stuff for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭p_o_s_t_y

Just saw this now,I could get you a few if you are still interested

• Registered Users Posts: 3,058 ✭✭✭coolbeans

Well there's my new avatar sorted!

Advertisement