Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Gaming mouse but only 10cm in length

Options
  • 15-03-2014 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

This is driving me up the wall! I currently have a Mad Catz RAT5. The issue is they have an awful laser. My partner bought one 3 months before I did and had to send it back a couple months ago because it stopped working. Now mine is doing the same. I asked my gaming clan and turns out everyone has not had one for longer than a year! :(

I will get a refund from Amazon however I have been searching high and low for a mouse that fits my hands but it seems impossible. I may just have to buy another RAT5! :(

The RAT is at it's smallest size of 10cm and I can use it comfortably. I am wondering if anyone else has found anything remotely good?
    I am such an elitist with DPI I use it at 4k for every day use. I keep finding small mice but the DPI is that of an optical with 1k! I can't go back to 1k I think I may cry.
    I am not so much a button who however I like the ability to change the volume on my rats rotating wheel but that's not much of a biggie.
    Being able to use a rocker for the DPI is incredibly handy during FPS so essential.
    Dear spaghetti monster no wireless! I can't remember to put coke in the fridge let alone charge a mouse!

Oh and my price range is up to £50. I've looked at:
    Razer
    Roccat (omg in love but too bloody big!)
    Gigabyte
    Anker
    Corsair (I tried looking but they will not post any dimensions, even by email they only replied once and could not provide them!)

I know I am forgetting someone but please suggest reputable brands I would love to find more!! :)

Thank you all for half reading my ramblings hehe :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 RandomName321

Hello

Well the mouse I would go for Is the Razer Deathadder it is about 65 euro on Pixmania.ie but your getting top quality for what you're paying for good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭rey8px2m7altcs

Hello

Well the mouse I would go for Is the Razer Deathadder it is about 65 euro on Pixmania.ie but your getting top quality for what you're paying for good luck.

Ah the length is 12.7cm :( I tried lengthening my RAT5 out to that length but then I can't really use the wheel part.
    Seems like I may just have to by the RAT5 again and live with the fact I will have to return it every 6 months gah.

Roccat Savu or Roccat Kone Pure Optical , look at them both and get back to me. What games are you playing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭rey8px2m7altcs

Roccat Savu or Roccat Kone Pure Optical , look at them both and get back to me. What games are you playing?

The Savu is only a 4k DPI though :(
    An the Kone Pure is sadly 12cm.

I know the Roccat ones are gorgeous!! I has a roccat keyboard so wanted to get something else from them but no luck.

Ah at the mo BF3, TF2, Sanctum 2, Minecraft and so on hehe

Roccat Pyra or Razer Taipan maybe

• Advertisement
Advertisement