Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St.Patricks Day Badges

• 15-03-2014 9:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen the traditional ribbon style/rosette ones around? I can seem to find them! in the city would be great.

Mods feel free to delete this once i get a few replies!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Head to the market this morning and they will be all over the place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Head to the market this morning and they will be all over the place

Its the one place i cant get to today in time - caught up until after 3!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Dunnes? Penneys? Or try a shop like Claires accessories on Cruises street or the Crescent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

sorry for popping in i saw your thread on the home page, i saw them in euro giant in Cork they had a whole stand of them (lots of different types), is there one in limerick? its chain store so i figured it might help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

hoodwinked wrote: »
    sorry for popping in i saw your thread on the home page, i saw them in euro giant in Cork they had a whole stand of them (lots of different types), is there one in limerick? its chain store so i figured it might help

Hey we are all friends here! Many thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement