Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best English schools in Dublin

Options
  • 15-03-2014 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, guys, I'm looking for best and cheaper option of English school. If someone could help me, text here from your experience which schools are worth attention, where is the best teachers and prices. I would like to know everyone's opinions.

Have a nice day!
    xxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭CiboC

'Best' and 'cheaper' are not usually a good match in this area, many cheaper schools are cheap for a reason...

It would help if you narrowed your criteria a little.

- Do you prefer a school in a particular area of the country? A particular part of a city?
    - Who is the course of study for? Adults? Children? What time of the year?
    - Is there a particular course of study you wish to take? Do you want to study for an exam?
    - Do you want to attend a recognised school (one that has been inspected by the Department of Education)?

Advertisement