Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Runs

• 15-03-2014 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, can anyone suggest a dog run provider. I would prefer not to put down concrete and it roofed.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 DeedeeL

pasha75 wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone suggest a dog run provider. I would prefer not to put down concrete and it roofed.

Thanks

Hi
    Don't know what part of the country you're in but the best guy for supplying and building kennels , also roofs runs and has accessories you won't get anywhere else - is Pat Lynch of Dog Runs Ireland in Navan - Phone no 0861056121. I wouldn't use anyone else as he does a great jobs takes great pride in his work and has good suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 pasha75

DeedeeL wrote: »
    Hi
    Don't know what part of the country you're in but the best guy for supplying and building kennels , also roofs runs and has accessories you won't get anywhere else - is Pat Lynch of Dog Runs Ireland in Navan - Phone no 0861056121. I wouldn't use anyone else as he does a great jobs takes great pride in his work and has good suggestions.

Thanks. Does he have a website?

Advertisement