Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

work issue

Options
  • 15-03-2014 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭

What are the first questions one needs to ask if you are being accussed by your boss of something serious that didnt happen at work?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

Do you have colleugues that are on good terms with you? Do you work in a Callcentre? This likes of this is more common in callcentre. I worked in call centres.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

gugleguy wrote: »
    Do you have colleugues that are on good terms with you? Do you work in a Callcentre? This likes of this is more common in callcentre. I worked in call centres.

No im a member of a Union. I am in good working terms with all my co workers. I work in a production unit. The boss stated that there was another worker there at time. He gave the name of this worker.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Amprodude wrote: »
    What are the first questions one needs to ask if you are being accussed by your boss of something serious that didnt happen at work?

Are you saying that it didn't happen?

Or just that it didn't happen at work?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

Are you saying that it didn't happen?

Or just that it didn't happen at work?

It was an issue at work and it didnt happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

Amprodude wrote: »
    It was an issue at work and it didnt happen.

So why does your boss think it did happen? I would have thought your first question would be "what incident are you talking about and what makes you think it was me?"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

Get it in writing first of all.

Advertisement