Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French conversation classes

Options
  • 15-03-2014 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Subject(s):French
    Grinds in Students Home? no, at my house
    Contact Name:Evan beaulieu
    Email:evanbeaulieu199715@gmail.com

please email me if interested, not on boards or send me a private message on boards

Hi I am offering my services for junior and leaving certificate students that study French at higher or ordinary level. I don't have a qualification just so u know, but I am French Canadian and speak French fluently and I never lose it because I speak to my father in French. I am in the limerick area, cragmore askeaton and if you want to touch up or improve your French oral you can come to my house and we can organise hours.
    Thanks for reading and feel free to ask questions.
    p.s if u want to get help at junior cert level French with written and reading I can also organise something for you
    :)
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement