Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

broadstone hall for dit?

• 15-03-2014 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone,
    Im hoping to go to dit next year (2014/2015) and am looking for accommodation. Broadstone hall was listed on the dit page and i was wondering how people who are live there/ lived there in recent years find/found it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

I hope mb doesn't mind me hijacking their thread but I have similar issues.

I'm hoping to be studying in DIT (Aungier st) next September, when should I start looking for accommodation?

It might be too early to be thinking about the accommodation but I've no clue about this stuff!

Purpose built student accomm. looks way too expensive. All I'm really looking for is somewhere within walking distance from Aungier, with other students (preferably first years, but no biggie, I guess) and my own room (Shared rooms? Lunacy!!!) oh and not too expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 28 CmlR

LoveLamps wrote: »
    I hope mb doesn't mind me hijacking their thread but I have similar issues.

I'm hoping to be studying in DIT (Aungier st) next September, when should I start looking for accommodation?

It might be too early to be thinking about the accommodation but I've no clue about this stuff!

Purpose built student accomm. looks way too expensive. All I'm really looking for is somewhere within walking distance from Aungier, with other students (preferably first years, but no biggie, I guess) and my own room (Shared rooms? Lunacy!!!) oh and not too expensive

Idk if you guys are still on this but I'm having the exact same problem this year....have yous any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Rimanana

CmlR wrote: »
    Idk if you guys are still on this but I'm having the exact same problem this year....have yous any advice?

I'm thinking of going Broadstone for DIT Grangegorman next year, do you know if many first years decide to go there?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 CmlR

Rimanana wrote: »
    I'm thinking of going Broadstone for DIT Grangegorman next year, do you know if many first years decide to go there?

I honestly have no idea...I emailed them a while back but can't even remember...I'd say a good few first years go there though.

Advertisement