Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Going to buy a soundbar today need help

• 15-03-2014 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 490 ✭✭

i got a bit extra money and can affod one of these which is the best choice..im thinking sony 260h

LG NB3530A
    LG NB3730A
    Samsung HW-F450
    Sony HT-CT260H

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Can you go somewhere and listen to them? Also worth considering is that if your TV and soundbar were from the same manufacturer then some or all functions of both can be controlled from one remote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DieselPowered

thegame wrote: »
    i got a bit extra money and can affod one of these which is the best choice..im thinking sony 260h

LG NB3530A
    LG NB3730A
    Samsung HW-F450
    Sony HT-CT260H

I'm interested in the Sony CT260, it's about €169 here, however might be worth your while, Argos have them up north (Newry) for £99 as a special.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DieselPowered

I'm interested in the Sony CT260, it's about €169 here, however might be worth your while, Argos have them up north (Newry) for £99 as a special.

Edit: Its this model I'm buying: SONY HTCT60.CEK Sound Bar

Advertisement