Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to print CVs in town? (internet cafe, etc...)

Options
  • 15-03-2014 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭

Hey, I don't have a printer at home, and I need to print out CVs. Can anyone recommend anywhere good in Dublin city centre? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jojobeans

whirlpool wrote: »
    Hey, I don't have a printer at home, and I need to print out CVs. Can anyone recommend anywhere good in Dublin city centre? Thanks!

Most libraries have printing facilites you can use not sure if they charge, nearly every internet cafe you go into will have printers too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Read's printed out 3 copies of my CV last week for less than €1.50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

jokettle wrote: »
    Read's printed out 3 copies of my CV last week for less than €1.50.

How many pages? Are prints not usually 10c per page, black and white?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaSophia

There's a place on Talbot Street, if you're on the Northside. It's called World Link House, it's right on the corner beside Guineys.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

whirlpool wrote: »
    How many pages? Are prints not usually 10c per page, black and white?

Mine were 3 pages each, and they were ready-to-print PDFs. They were colour though, as I had to have a small colour picture of myself on the front pages. They have a standard price for printing cvs, I just don't know it off the top of my head.

They also have a self-service printing computer now too, which is really cheap. They let me print out gig tickets before Christmas, just 2 A4 pages, and didn't charge me anything for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Go to UCD, get a visitors card, and use the printing faciltiies there.. 5 cent per page b and w I think.

Advertisement