Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenhouse

Options
  • 15-03-2014 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭

Just wondering are there many from Boards heading to the Greenhouse gig in Dublin tomorrow?

n1aFlWq.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭NordieSteve

Been trying to get tickets for the last few days, only heard about it Thursday. I really want to see Japanese Popstars, but I doubt I'll get a ticket at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Go on to the Facebook page! I just got two there! There's after being a big change to the Venue at the last minute and people are obviously pissed off so there's a good few people looking to shift their tickets now!

It's been moved from Meeting House Square where it was to begin at 2pm and is now on in The Village on Camden St and starts at 5pm but goes on until 3am as those at the gig will be allowed to stay on for Felix the House cat whose gig starts at 11pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭NordieSteve

Go on to the Facebook page! I just got two there! There's after being a big change to the Venue at the last minute and people are obviously pissed off so there's a good few people looking to shift their tickets now!

It's been moved from Meeting House Square where it was to begin at 2pm and is now on in The Village on Camden St and starts at 5pm but goes on until 3am as those at the gig will be allowed to stay on for Felix the House cat whose gig starts at 11pm

Any link to the facebook page? Had a look on google there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Advertisement