Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to stay on Achill

Options
  • 15-03-2014 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭

I'm going to stay on Achill next week (midweek), just wondering if anyone can recommend a place? I have one requirement, walking distance to a decent pub that preferably serves food.
    I've done plenty of searches and found a few places, but hard to tell if they're in the middle of nowhere, or walking distance to a bar.
    B&B or hotel is fine, at the moment I'm looking at the Achill Cliff House Hotel, but I've no idea what's nearby.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Cienciano wrote: »
    I'm going to stay on Achill next week (midweek), just wondering if anyone can recommend a place? I have one requirement, walking distance to a decent pub that preferably serves food.
    I've done plenty of searches and found a few places, but hard to tell if they're in the middle of nowhere, or walking distance to a bar.
    B&B or hotel is fine, at the moment I'm looking at the Achill Cliff House Hotel, but I've no idea what's nearby.

Only seen this now, don't know if you have been or not. Cliff house is about 5 minute walk from a pub but as far as I know doesn't serve food.Dunno if it will be busy during the week tho. Not many pubs are busy, if any during the week on achill. Cliff house has a restaurant in it tho. So eat before the pub :)

Advertisement