Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Stage 2 Thread - All Stage 2 questions here!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭rob55

well only once the addresses are the same yup is the right thing

did you put duration of expected employment from and to?

made up one for "from". left out "to"

ok to make up a date for "to" i left it blank but wont let me validate..

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Shel_b23

Hey does anyone know how long it takes after the medical to get the POE?? I did my medical two weeks ago and sent off all my docs including the proof of doing the medical and all i got back was an email saying my application is open... My heart is broke thinking for some reason i didnt get in!!!!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Just submitted my CIC application with all the documents. Decided to add a letter of explanation regarding me and the missus and about getting married in June as we filled everything out as Common Law so hopefully that isnt any sort of bump or issue.

Only thing im slightly worried about is that in the employment section it asks about jobs you might have with an employer over there and while i actually dont have any offer at this moment in time i think i might within the next week.. Ah well done now either way!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Gill_71

Shel_b23 wrote: »
    Hey does anyone know how long it takes after the medical to get the POE?? I did my medical two weeks ago and sent off all my docs including the proof of doing the medical and all i got back was an email saying my application is open... My heart is broke thinking for some reason i didnt get in!!!!!! :(

Still waiting, it's day 15 since stage 2 completed and sent in, status changed to open after day 2 and still nothing.... Nerve wracking!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

shalalala wrote: »
    I searched and couldn't find an answer. In my optional section it has this form IMM5257B. Do I have to fill this in? It is asking about where I have travelled etc. in the last 5 years. Quite annoying. Any tips helpful.

sorry to post this again. But anyone know anything about the above form?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

rob55 wrote: »

did you put duration of expected employment from and to?

made up one for "from". left out "to"

ok to make up a date for "to" i left it blank but wont let me validate..

You don't need to enter anything about expected employment if you don't have a job offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

In the CIC, where do I get the IEC conditional acceptance letter?

Also for the digital photo, how does that work, do I just take a photo of a passport photo or will i have to scan it in?

Gill_71 wrote: »
    Still waiting, it's day 15 since stage 2 completed and sent in, status changed to open after day 2 and still nothing.... Nerve wracking!!

Same her.. Ah im dying to book my flights!! They need to hurry up :D

astonaidan wrote: »
    In the CIC, where do I get the IEC conditional acceptance letter?

Also for the digital photo, how does that work, do I just take a photo of a passport photo or will i have to scan it in?

Your CAL is the letter you get on your IEC just save as pdf.. It has to be a digital one, i went in and got mine done in a photo shop for €10 they put it on a disc for me so i uploaded it from that

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Im Confused about the family form, do i have to put brothers and sisters?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 inishowenguy1

Liam90 wrote: »

yeah im wondering the same its says part C is for that but thers nowhere to put it.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

yeah im wondering the same its says part C is for that but thers nowhere to put it.

Nope use the imm5707 no need for siblings .it's how you read the form.

Nope use the imm5707 no need for siblings .it's how you read the form.

ive them both done now but just cant bring myself to upload them !!

ive them both done now but just cant bring myself to upload them !!

Why drag it out any longer ?

Why drag it out any longer ?

It's the the electronic signature when does that happen , can I upload them now way no signature and they will ask me later ?

It's the the electronic signature when does that happen , can I upload them now way no signature and they will ask me later ?
    It's a declaration you click after you submit

Liam90 wrote: »

Yeah and half brothers n sisters and step brothers n sisters

Yeah and half brothers n sisters and step brothers n sisters
    where do you put them in , I just seen mother father spouse and children ?

where do you put them in , I just seen mother father spouse and children ?

You only have half of the form.. I dont know where you get the other half though go for less gave them all to me!!

You only have half of the form.. I dont know where you get the other half though go for less gave them all to me!!

nope he has the right form infact . you only use the imm5707e which has the parents spouse and children is applicable . the other for is the imm5645 you only use it applying for a temporary resident visa which looks for extra family info . which your not . so goforless gave ya the wrong form. and there a waste of money anyways .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 eamohal

Hey folks eventually sot my new passport today after a bit of panic and hassle. I have now successfully updated new passport number on my kompass account via my profile although I viewed my application on kompass and it has original passport number. Should I be concerned about this? Due to fly out on Tuesday. Thanks anyone!?

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭breghall

Guys,

In my CIC a/c in that " what do you want to do today" section, i have the options
    'eligibility verification number'
    'Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)'

and then the section where i upload the usual forms, photo, certs etc.

Do i need to fill out the other 2 and why can't i see my application number? shouldn't i have gotten this after the questionnaire when they sent me on what forms etc they were looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

I have just received my Police clearance cert today but when i scan it the stamp is barely visible in the PDF. Do you think this will matter? You can just about make out the stamp is present but its not really legible?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Submitted! Now another waiting game...:eek:

I have just received my Police clearance cert today but when i scan it the stamp is barely visible in the PDF. Do you think this will matter? You can just about make out the stamp is present but its not really legible?

Take.a photo of it a s see is it any more legible

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Take.a photo of it a s see is it any more legible

Never thought of that, came out much better! Should i save the file to pdf or will a jpg be ok? Thanks goingitalone, you have been a great help through this whole process! :)

Never thought of that, came out much better! Should i save the file to pdf or will a jpg be ok? Thanks goingitalone, you have been a great help through this whole process! :)

Pdf probably is the best

my images are comin up sideways on pdf reader does anyone no why or is that normal ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Gill_71

Same her.. Ah im dying to book my flights!! They need to hurry up :D

POE arrived today!! Took 16 days after stage 2 sent through... Good luck everyone

• Advertisement

Gill_71 wrote: »
    POE arrived today!! Took 16 days after stage 2 sent through... Good luck everyone

Mine arrived late last night!! Took 16 days after the day of my medical!! Eeeeeeek :D

Advertisement