Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Stage 2 Thread - All Stage 2 questions here!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Vancouv

Question re Family Info Form... there is no mention of brothers or sisters on the form even though it says in the blue info button to provide bro and sis details.
    If I print it and upload it with that info there's no space from what i can see toeven give my sisters names.

What did people do if they have brothers and sisters??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭AmyPL

If it's form IMM5707E that you're filling out, you don't need to put down details of brothers and sisters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭99nsr125

duffman44 wrote: »
    You need new ones you will get refused straight away

My police certs were 3 months and 2 weeks old when I submitted.

Even though it references in the online literature that they must be 3 months or less they were accepted and I received my POE.

I did email the help email address linked to my Kompass account and the official reply back stated 6 months or less.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 AK12

I'm moving to Canada for 3 months. Does anyone know what's the best
    insurance to get for this?

Also, should I get a Canadian bank account or just use my Irish one over there?

Thanks!

I have a lot more jobs to add to the form that we "Validate"...(if you know what mean) They only give you 3 spaces on the form! Anyone know how to add employment history? Do i fill out a blank word document and add it as additional documents ??

I watched the go4less video but it doesnt say how you add a blank form! Sorry prob obvious but lost again!

• Advertisement

Shel_b23 wrote: »
    Hey does anyone know how long it takes after the medical to get the POE?? I did my medical two weeks ago and sent off all my docs including the proof of doing the medical and all i got back was an email saying my application is open... My heart is broke thinking for some reason i didnt get in!!!!!! :(

Hey any word on your application? I did my medical today. Still have forms to complete but should be submitting it in a few days.
    What happened with yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 deedsol

Vancouv wrote: »
    I have a lot more jobs to add to the form that we "Validate"...(if you know what mean) They only give you 3 spaces on the form! Anyone know how to add employment history? Do i fill out a blank word document and add it as additional documents ??

I watched the go4less video but it doesnt say how you add a blank form! Sorry prob obvious but lost again!

You can upload the rest of your employment history in the section underneath...I just did mine in a word doc and uploaded it!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

Yep, you fill out a word document and upload it to additional documents section.

Here's a template I did up for mine:

Is anyone else getting the "error" message when they log into mycic? It happens when I click "continue my application" :( really want to just get it finished now but it won't let me!! I tried using a different browser but no joy. This happened me yesterday too. Really worried that everything else I've already uploaded is lost now!

deedsol wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting the "error" message when they log into mycic? It happens when I click "continue my application" :( really want to just get it finished now but it won't let me!! I tried using a different browser but no joy. This happened me yesterday too. Really worried that everything else I've already uploaded is lost now!

Iv been on since 5pm and got one thing uploaded and cant get back in since! For three days straight couldnt get in either. Really bothering me now!

• Advertisement

RichFTW wrote: »
    Yep, you fill out a word document and upload it to additional documents section.

Here's a template I did up for mine:

Oh my god your brilliant, thank you so much!

Iv been on since 5pm and got one thing uploaded and cant get back in since! For three days straight couldnt get in either. Really bothering me now!

I know!!! It's a disaster! Especially when people are trying to meet deadlines. :( I still have time but I just want to get it over with now. Did you try using other browsers as well? I really don't know what to do now? Just wait I suppose?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lola.bear

I've been getting error 502 for the last few days too. On Tuesday the odd time I could get onto the page where you can upload docs but it kept timing me out. Yesterday I could only get to the page where you review your answers from the questionnaire and today its the same.

I've been trying since 8pm. 2 hours of this crap it's doing my head in!! I really wanted to get this done and dusted tonight but looks like no joy for me.

Hate all this waiting around...

Oh it's so frustrating! I feel bad for people who left it until the last few days and have been getting this message. It's such a shambles of a system...surely they must realise they have issues with their website! I'm going to just keep trying and then maybe send a message via my Kompass account...might get a solution that end.

I have uploaded all my docs...finally!! Stupid question...how do I actually submit my application!!!!???

Someone help! I have uploaded all my docs in my cic account...but how do I actually submit the application and sign the declaration? It just says that my docs are "provided" but won't let me continue!!! ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭billyduk

Anyone else getting emails from CIC saying their application status has been updated? They send them to me daily, yet when I log in there have been no changes to the status and no new messages. It seems like the system as a whole is pretty buggy.

billyduk wrote: »
    Anyone else getting emails from CIC saying their application status has been updated? They send them to me daily, yet when I log in there have been no changes to the status and no new messages. It seems like the system as a whole is pretty buggy.

I agree....it's a very dodgy system. Could you answer my question? I have uploaded all my docs...but how do I continue and submit my application? I still haven't electronically signed my application because I don't know where to go from here! :(

Think i might have messed up. I have my irish garda cert uploaded already but have an australian one as well but now cant add it as one doucment. I should have put them in one pdf together yeah?

Should i add it in to the explanation part? I already have the extra work history going into that section so could i put them together?

Hoping to submit tomorrow.

Think i might have messed up. I have my irish garda cert uploaded already but have an australian one as well but now cant add it as one doucment. I should have put them in one pdf together yeah?

Should i add it in to the explanation part? I already have the extra work history going into that section so could i put them together?

Ya you can just upload the Australian cert into the additional information section. I still don't understand why it won't let me submit my application. Especially when I have everything uploaded!!!

• Advertisement

Ok great thanks deedsol! Panic over for now! Unfortunately i cant help you on yours..im sure someone on here will know.

I agree....it's a very dodgy system. Could you answer my question? I have uploaded all my docs...but how do I continue and submit my application? I still haven't electronically signed my application because I don't know where to go from here! :(

If all the documents have been successfully uploaded, your should see a continue button at the end. Did you get a GCKey when you started your myCIC account?

There is a section at the bottom for uploading additional documents. You can upload the aussie one there.

No there's no continue button! :( oh no!!!! I have everything uploaded because it says "provided" in the box beside required docs. Wonder where I went wrong! :(

No there's no continue button! :( oh no!!!! I have everything uploaded because it says "provided" in the box beside required docs. Wonder where I went wrong! :(

The gc key? I must have because it wouldn't have let me into upload the docs if I didn't?????

Did you upload the IMM1925E form? Its in a separate part above the required docs.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Gossipgal

Got my POE! It was on hold for a couple of weeks as I submitted the docs and they got back to me to provide a traffic history report from Vic Roads in Australia (any other melbourne living or lived people should apply for one even if you haven't driven out here). Submitted the letter once received and got POE shortly after. All in all my application was only sitting with the CIC for approx 7 working days which is great.

Submitted docs: 3/04/2014
    Request for info: 5/04/2014
    Submitted info: 30/04/2014
    POE intro letter: 6/05/2014

billyduk wrote: »
    Did you upload the IMM1925E form? Its in a separate part above the required docs.

Ya I uploaded that form. I figured out where I went wrong now! Submitted at last...just a matter of waiting now...thanks so much for your help! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Tea rocks

Hey all,
    Have my PoE so I think I'm all sorted. I've booked a flight to the US to visit a friend and will fly on to Canada from there. That's not going to be a problem, right? Like, where I'm arriving FROM won't interfere with me getting my permit and any other essentials docs needed, will it?

Hope not, cuz I've booked now!

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭moneymad

How much time do you have to complete mycic after you get the letter of acceptance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

moneymad wrote: »
    How much time do you have to complete mycic after you get the letter of acceptance?

90 days.

Advertisement