Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby vaccinations

Options
  • 16-03-2014 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Just wondering how those of you who moved to Canada with babies found the immunisation system.I know here in Ireland we have a pretty good system for babies/toddlers getting their jabs but looking for info re Canada.My OH out there in Edmonton a month now and baby and me planning on joining him at end of May time and baby will be just gone 4months.My mother is a bit worried about how this will work out for his jabs.(Any excuse to try to get us to stay;-))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭JenL

Hey, hopefully this link will help. It gives a schedule of vaccinations for babies. And has links on the left hand side to useful information.

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/im/iyc-vve/is-cv-eng.php

I think you Request a copy of your babies medical record and bring it so the vaccinations can be continued.
    I don't have any first hand info of this but maybe someone else does who can help. Or email the Public Health Agency of Canada for more info.

Advertisement