Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridal Dressmaker Limerick

Options
  • 16-03-2014 3:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I am looking for a good dressmaker in Limerick city or county to design my wedding dress. Any positive experiences or know of a dress that turned out beautiful and created from scratch. Preferably not too expensive. Thank you:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kt1991x

Hi,

Did you manage to find a good dress maker?
    I am looking to get a bridal dress altered in Limerick and am not sure where the best place is to go. It is quite detailed alterations.

You might let me know please and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

Fiona Whyte made my wedding dress - it was a medieval style dress, gold brocade, structured, with removal train and beading detail. She also made a bridesmaid dress. Loved working with her and was so happy with my dress. She has a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fiona-Whyte-Fashion-Designer/148348035195024

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ayio

Hi, no I didn't I'm afraid. I have gone a different route now and going to buy again. Sorry they are not easy to come by. Recommended ones anyway.

Advertisement