Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost kodaline tickets

Options
  • 16-03-2014 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Well.
    Need help. Sister in law got me and wife tickets for kodaline but only gave us the print out confirmation from her booking. It's thru touts tickets. She said she never got them in the post and we're only after realising this on a Sunday and there offices are closed and we've no way of finding out whether this print out will do?

Does anyone know if there will be a rep from touts at the O2 tonight that we can go too?

Seriously stuck. From monaghan too so might be wasted journey.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

no, the print out won't do.

there might be someone from touts in the vicinity of the O2 to give other people their tickets who didn't get theirs, but as they're an unofficial ticket touting site, the O2 won't have anything to do with them, so you'll need to find a mobile number in advance to figure out how/where to meet them (if they're even bothered going there to sort people out).

unless you make contact with someone from touts before 6pm, i wouldn't bother leaving the house, and put it down as a lesson for not using dodgy ticket-touting sites.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

the site you used are touting tickets. Don't use them. I've removed their name from all posts as I don't like parasites.

And no there will rep from them at the o2!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement