Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for all-day breakfast city centre

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

yep. Great value :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Theirs this place right across the road from aungier street that dit college
    its called sofia's
    All day breakfast and I have too say its probably the best fry I have ever had
    Its right beside the motorbike shop on candem street directly across from paddy power

theirs a few different frys and they all range from 4.50-6.50 and of course free tea and a biscuit at the end of your fry :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

There's a new place called High Nelly's at the top of Haddington Road near the junction with Baggott Street that does an all you can eat breakfast for a tenner, as far as I can see it's cooked to order. I had a mini breakfast in there that wasn't all you can eat, and it was pretty tasty. Might be worth investigating the AYCE further on a particularly hungry day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

griffdaddy wrote: »
    There's a new place called High Nelly's at the top of Haddington Road near the junction with Baggott Street that does an all you can eat breakfast for a tenner, as far as I can see it's cooked to order. I had a mini breakfast in there that wasn't all you can eat, and it was pretty tasty. Might be worth investigating the AYCE further on a particularly hungry day.
    calling Adam Richman:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,241 ✭✭✭bobbyss

7ofBrian wrote: »
    Sofias on Wexford St do a savage breakie for a fiver! Jumbo for 7.50 including tea and toast. Theyre next to Burritos and Blues

Sounds good. Is it all day do you know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

bobbyss wrote: »
    Sounds good. Is it all day do you know?

Yes all day 8am to 7pm monday to saturday, closed sundays unfortunately, often the morning one is most in need of an all day breakfast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭YumCha

griffdaddy wrote: »

I was there recently and didn't see all you can eat, it's not on their website either... lovely breakfast though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

YumCha wrote: »
    I was there recently and didn't see all you can eat, it's not on their website either... lovely breakfast though!

It's usually on a blackboard outside. I hope they haven't done away with it before I've had a chance to go in and bankrupt them

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Boldberry

Oh Rourkes on Bridgefoot Street, it's the best breakfast by a mile and you can see them cook it from fresh.

Advertisement