Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do customer support know how to use phones?

Options
  • 16-03-2014 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

It says on your website that you are supposed to call the customer to arrange an installation date for eFibre once they've received the confirmation email of their order. I got that email almost a month ago. 

You're useless.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

It says on your website that you are supposed to call the customer to arrange an installation date for eFibre once they've received the confirmation email of their order. I got that email almost a month ago. 

You're useless.
    Hi cathalomurchu

Very sorry to hear this, If you would like me to look in to this for you please PM me any reference number included in the email you received including your address and details.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭paulhardman

They really don't know how to use the phones, was promised a call from the "Loyalty" team at 1000 today, called at 1200 to find out whether anyone was going to call me, its now almost 1400 and I'm still waiting...

(BTW don't think I'm being unreasonable about a 4-hour wait, I've been waiting for an eFibre installation since 5 DECEMBER)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

They really don't know how to use the phones, was promised a call from the "Loyalty" team at 1000 today, called at 1200 to find out whether anyone was going to call me, its now almost 1400 and I'm still waiting...

(BTW don't think I'm being unreasonable about a 4-hour wait, I've been waiting for an eFibre installation since 5 DECEMBER)
    Hi Paul
    I agree and you are not being unreasonable. I will go back and get details from previous PM we can arrange a call back or may be able to help with your issue.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭cathalomurchu

You're useless.
    Hi cathalomurchu

Very sorry to hear this, If you would like me to look in to this for you please PM me any reference number included in the email you received including your address and details.

Thanks

Al
    No thanks Alan, I've dealt with yourself twice already and nothing has come from it. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi Pau
    This is being investigated at highest level and I hope to be back with some update today.
    Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement