Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i get a book photo copied for me in Dublin City

Options
  • 16-03-2014 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

where can i get a book photo copied for me in Dublin City, i.e. I will drop the book into them and they will copy it for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,364 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I could be wrong but I suspect there's all sorts of copyright rules that would mean the answer to your question is "nowhere"........

I also suspect that in most cases it'd be cheaper just to buy a copy of the book in the first place!

(Both of the above are on the assumption that you mean to get an entire book copied, not just sections of it.)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Try Reads in Nassau Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

has anyone ever got a book copied before in dublin? if so where?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

At a photocopier of your choosing, location wherever you please.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Do you want just a scan of it, like to show a friend or something, or are we talking a good quality reproduction to frame?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

MarkR wrote: »
    Do you want just a scan of it, like to show a friend or something, or are we talking a good quality reproduction to frame?

i just need to be able to read it, it doesn't have to be good quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

As already said, copyright laws will mean it's illegal to copy part of a book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭sopretty

i just need to be able to read it, it doesn't have to be good quality.

Try your local library.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Koptain Liverpool

I don't think any shop will photocopy a full book for you because of copyright issues. Plus it would cost a fortune. Just join the library in the Ilac centre and use the photocopier there. It's fairly cheap i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Photocopying a whole book is clear copyright breach. Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement