Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 Console

Options
  • 16-03-2014 4:11pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Console, 2 controllers, power and video cable. 40Euro

IMG_9841.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'll take it if the DVD drive is in good nick as in still reads dvds and blue CD games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Honestly, ive no idea if it does or doesnt, i plugged it in earlier, stuck in one of the ps2 games i had and it worked. its been unplugged and put in a bag since then. dont think i even have a blue game to try in it. if you want you can take it and if it doesnt work you can let me know and ill give you back the cash.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Yeah no problem, it's for a mate in america so just want to make sure it's working, he wants it for PAL games and PAL DVDs.

I won't be around until next weekend if you want to meet in Dublin, unless there's the crazy coincidence you are in Sligo during the week.

I'll be in Dublin myself next Saturday but ill be without my car most of the day as it's getting serviced. I'll be in my parents house in Ballyfermot waiting for that to be done. Don't think I'll be near sligo! I was in Leitrim last week though.

That's alright we ca arrange to meet saturday then.

• Advertisement

Sounds good.

This is sold now. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement